CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Peggy!

Anyone who knows me knows my sister Peggy. Today is her Birthday, Happy Birthday Peggy!!!
I made this card for her. I wanted to use an image that she didn't know that I had so it would be a surprise. Since we go shopping together for our stamping stuff (we usually pick the same things to buy) it was tough. I found this pretty flower pot on Fred, She Said's blog and thought immediately that Peggy would like it. Thank you Tracey (Fred), it was so nice of you to offer it to everyone.

I decided to do it in bright colors because I wanted the flowers look like they were in full bloom. . I was lucky though the card was almost done and I was stamping the Birthday Wishes and the ink pad was open. I bumped the table and knocked the card over and it fell on the ink pad. I almost died, but luckily I was able to pull it apart and replace the paper where the ink hit it. It ended up good as new! The only think different on the second try was I changed the ribbon because I didn't really like my first choice as much. I am sure Peggy is going to like it, which is all that matters!

Supplies
Stamps: Fred, She Said Digi Stamps, SU
Paper: SU Lavender Lace, Papertrey White, The Paper Co. Shimmer White, DP Basic Grey and Magenta
Ink: Copics, Memento Black
Accessories: Nesties, MS punch EK Success Corner Punch, Michaels Sticker Pearls, LSS Ribbon and Misc Pearl Pins.

Thanks for stopping by today. If you have a minute let me know what you think of this Birthday card, I really appreciate your comments.

Have a wonderful holiday,
Mary

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I do LOVE IT!!!! Thank you!!!! I was excited to see what you would create for me and you never disappoint!