CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dreamy Summer Days

Can you believe that it is already the second week of August. Summer is flying by so fast! I wanted to make sure I used this cute image by Mo Manning before the summer was over. I just love this baby fairy and chose to color her in my favorite pastel colors. I then decided that she wouldn't be perfect without glitter! I used everything that I love on cards for this one soft colors, floral paper, lace trim, pearls and lots of sparkle! I can say that I love how it came out.
Here are some fantastic challenges that fit this card

Craft Your Days Away Challenge #1-This is a brand new challenge that started this week. Their challenge is to use your favorite things on your creation! I used lots of my favorite things as I said already.
Mo's Digital Challenge #43-The challenge this week is "Things with Wings". I love her curly wings!
A Pocket Full of Posies Challenge #4-This challenge is all about glitter on your creation. I used lots of sparkly glitter on mine!
Stampotique Designers Challenge SDC13-This week their challenge is "Wings, Wings, Wings".I guess fairy wings count!
A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge 116-Their challenge is this wonderful sketch that I used on my card!
One Stitch At A Time Challenge #25-This was a really fun challenge this week. The theme is "Mystical" which includes fairies!
I Did It Creations Challenge #16-This week the challenge is "Cute, Cute, Cute". I think this cutie
fits the challenge!
Crafty Creations Challenge #80-This week the challenge is "Winged Things"!
Creative Card Crew Challenge-This challenge this week is "Let's Get Cute And Girlie". My card has a cutie on it that is girlie!
Creative Friday Challenge #23-This challenge is all about "Things with Wings". This is a new challenge for me and I am so glad I found it!
Fab 'N' Funky Challenge #35-Simply Colour-rific is their challenge. They want you to use your favorite colors on your creation. I love blue and purple!

Supplies
Stamps: Mo's Digital Pencil Digi Stamps
Paper: SU Bashful Blue CS, Papertrey White CS, DP Melissa Francis
Inks: Copics
Accessories: Nesties, SU Glitter, Recollection Pearls, Prima Flowers, JoAnns Lace, White Signo Pen


Thanks so much for stopping by today to see what I created. I really appreciate all the wonderful comments you leave for me to read.


Happy Creating,
Mary

34 comments:

Elaine L. said...

Very sweet card! I love the colors, and your flowers and papers are very pretty. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

Unknown said...

so sweet and cute, love the colors!!! thanks so much for playing along with IDIC.
Trish

Liz said...

Beatiful card
thanks for playing with OSAAT

Liz x

Liz said...

Thanks also for joining in our very first challenge at CYDA with favourite things
Love your card
Liz xx

Jackie Randolph said...

Hi Mary, I just love your card this week. So fun with those beautiful papers and adorable images...

Ginny said...

simply stunning, thanks for joining us at FnF

stitchy said...

Mary what an adorable little fairy and how you have colored her, pastel fits her just perfect..and yes I cannot believe it's the 2nd week of August already either !!! you just had to bring that up didn't you lol..
Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week - good luck hun;)

stitchy xoxox

The Wired Angel said...

Lovely card, Mary. Great color combination that's perfect for this darling image. Thanks for playing along with us at Mo's this week. Peggy x

Lorie said...

Oh, my...this is just SO sweet!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

oh your card is adorable hun...
thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week
hugs shell xx

Basement Stamper said...

She is darling, love the coloring of this card and the flowers are a perfect touch with her little fairy wings. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge this week!

craftyb said...

oh what a gorgeous card...your image is just adorable...love all the soft blue tones...gorgeous flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

Kaz said...

What a cute card. Thanks for joining us at SDC x

Willy said...

Very beautiful and lovely card! Thanks for joining us at SDC # 13.

Crystal said...

Mary your colors and details are GORGEOUS!!! WOW what a darling super SWEEEEET image!

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful. thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week

Michelle Quinno said...

She is so sweet! Your card is beautiful, Mary!

papertrails leaver said...

wow! this is beautiful! Love the glitter wings on her! Thanks for playing a long with Crafty Creations!

Love crafts forever said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. You did amazing job. Thanks for playing with us at OSAAT. Hugs, Nataliya.

Amanda said...

This is lovely, the image is so sweet and I love all of the flowers and pearls that you've used. The colours are great too!

Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Craft Your Days Away

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Jeanette said...

Beautiful card. The papers are gorgeous with this sweet image. I love your scalloped layers. Lovely detail.
Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

Chrissie said...

Just beautiful, those flowers are simply gorgeous!
Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge this time!
Chrissie

Stephanie said...

Great card! Such a cute image. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

Choccy said...

What a gorgeous image. I love your card.

Thankyou for joining us at OSAAT this week, Good Luck !

Choccy x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Lovely image and layout!
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week.
Hugs /Hanna

Peggy said...

This is adorable! I love that image. The soft colors really make the card!

Carol said...

What a precious image you have chosen. And your coloring, layering, embellishments and paper are wonderful! Thank you for joining us at Stampotique!

Moniqui said...

That is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Stampotiques designers challenge!

Valerie H. Marshall said...

Awwww.... that's simply adorable! Really sweet layout - love your use of colors! Thank you for joining us for the Stampotique wings challenge this week.
Cheers,
Val :)

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful card and adorable image.
luv
Debby

Lesley said...

Gorgeous card! Cute image and lovely embellishing. Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx

Unknown said...

Such an adorable card, lovely image and LO.

Thanks for joining us for our 1st Challenge over at CYDA.

Hugs

Joanne x

Kim said...

Ahhh...this is just so sweet! Love your image! Thank you for joining in with us at Stampotique!
:)
Kim

Timi said...

Beautiful card, your image is so sweet. Thanks for joining us in PFOP Challeneg #4