CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Think Pink For the Cause!

Here it is Tuesday and time again for another great challenge over at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations. This week we have a fantastic challenge for you, THINK PINK. Any shades you like with any theme as long as you make it pink! We have an awesome sponsor this week to go along with the challenge Tiddly Inks Digital Stamps. They have really fabulous digis and papers (the ribbon back round paper is one of the Tiddly Inks paper offered at their store) that I love!!!! One lucky person will win a $10 GC for their store! Christy was wonderful to give the DTs a free image of their choice to work with for the challenge, Thanks so much Christy!!!! I chose her "Cast A Spell" image. I decided to create a card for the fight against breast cancer. I have made this card for a friend that thank goodness is winning her battle against this awful cancer. I wish all it took was a wish and a wave of the hand and this awful cancer would be wiped out. At least she knows that my friendship and support is there whenever she needs it.
The ladies all created fabulous cards to inspire you this week so be sure to check them out

Here are some wonderful challenges that fit my card

Alphabet Challenge Blog Challenge-This week their challenge is "W for Wings". This good witch has pink sparkle wings.
A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge 124-This week their challenge is "sparkle and Shine". I love glitter and everything shiny so you almost always see it on my creations!
Drunken Stampers Challenge #36-This week their challenge is also "Think Pink". Great minds think alike!
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge #62-This week their challenge is "Glittery Sparkle". I have lots of sparkle on my card!
Moving Along With The Times Challenge #66-This challenge has a theme of "Fairies or Fantasy" this week. I went with the fantasy and made her a good witch like in the movie OZ.
Ooh La La Creations Challenge #64-This week the challenge is "Nothing Floral". Hard to do but I have no floral at all on my creation.
Paper Playtime Challenge #19-This week the challenge is "Ribbon, Buttons or Rhinestones" They want it to be all about the embellishments. I used ribbon, pearls and acrylic sticker letters.
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #79-This is a challenge I love "Layer It On". i love using lots of layers on my cards so when they said at least 5 layers I thought "No Problem!".
Paper Sundaes Challenge #38-This week they would like us to "Use something for your stash". I used the multi shade pink ribbon and the acrylic letter stickers. I have had both for a long time!
Sew Many Challenges-This week their challenge is "Anything Goes" in honor of World Cardmaking Day!
The Cuttlebug Spot Challenge-This challenge is for Breast Cancer Awareness. The challenge is to use pink and a theme of strength, hope, love, faith.
The Paper Players Challenge #18-This week the challenge is to create a monochromatic card. I love these kinds of challenges!
Sweet Sketch Wednesday No. 69-This is the fabulous "Sketch" that I used for my creation!

These are wonderful challenges that are so much fun to play along with. Be sure to stop by and play along too!

Thank you so much for stopping by today to see what I have created. I really appreciate all the wonderful comments that you leave for me to read.

Happy Creating,
Mary C

33 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Fabulous card! I love the ribbon background and the adorable image! Thanks for joining The Paper Players!

Kristine said...

Hi Mary... your card is sooo PRETTY!! I love the theme that most did this time. That bg paper is awesome... I'll have to go get that one. =) Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Your card is just beautiful, love your coloring too! Thanks for playing along with the Drunken Stampers this week!

Anonymous said...

Your card is just beautiful, love your coloring too! Thanks for playing along with the Drunken Stampers this week!

Danielle Champagne said...

Mary, such a wondeful card. Love the background paper, and this little fairy that spreads hope... Gorgeous layering. Thank's for playing along with us this week in our Stamptacular Layer-it-on challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Danielle

Donna said...

Lovely card! I love the image and the fun glitter that makes her look magical! Thanks for joining us at Cuttlebug Spot.

Basement Stamper said...

Very cute, I love how shiny she is!

mulberry station said...

Mary, your image is beautifully colored! What a great cause! Thanks for joining us this week. Hope to see you again!
Nancy SSW

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

WOW! This is just gorgeous! I love the image with your coloring and sparkles. Your details are perfect! Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

Deanne :)

Lorie said...

WOW, this is incredible!

Wendi said...

Oh wow this so so pretty love the sparkle a beautiful card for a worthy cause
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Radwa Bayoumi said...

What a great card!!!
I do love it :D

Janis Lewis said...

I LOVE this card! I love the image, the coloring, the soft colors the sparkles, the SENTIMENT! This is wall art! Frame that sucker!! Thanks for playing in paper with us this week at Paper Playtime! :) Janis

Simply Pam said...

I Adore the card! So pretty and the sentiment is so cute! Thanks so much for participating in the Paper Playtime challenge!

Pam

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi, This is a super card for our challenge this week on MAWTT, Thanks for playing, what a great idea doing the card for Breast Cancer Awareness. Glad your Friend is winning the battle. Thinking of her xx Hazelxoxox

Michelle Quinno said...

This is such a pretty card, Mary! Love how you sparkled up her dress.

Fiona said...

this is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Fi

girlia said...

Really cute card. Love it as well the sentiment.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

OMGOSH!!! What a beautiful way to use this image!! I just love it. GORGEOUS coloring and I love the sparkle too!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundae's this week and using something from your stash.

Hugs,
Wendy

Sharon said...

Soooo beautiful!! Love the soft pinks! Awesome!! Thanks for playing with us in paper at Paper Playtime!!! :)

Jackie Randolph said...

Mary, your card is beautiful!! You did a fabulous colouring and beautiful layout with it.

Anonymous said...

Mary
wonderful card. I love the thought of this beautiful fairy banishing breast cancer. The added bling - perfect.
So glad you joined the Paper Players this week.
Jaydee

Saskia said...

Beautiful card!

CuddlyBunny said...

Love the "Cast a Spell" stamp you chose, and especially the sentiment! Banish! Breast Cancer! AWESOME!

Thanks for dropping in at the Drunken Stampers craft pub!

Peggy said...

Mary this is a great card! I love the image and how you tied it in with Breast Cancer awareness.

June Houck said...

This is THE most creative BCA card I have ever seen. Genius! Beautiful coloring too :)

Carolina said...

Adorable card and image. Thank you for joining Alphabet challenge

LeAnne said...

Such a sweet, glittery card; cute but really has a thoughtfulness behind it!

Karita said...

Magnificent card! :) Image is beautiful and your colouring is fantastic! Great work with your card design and layering. So many gorgeous details! WOW!

Thank you for joining at SSC and hope to see you again :)

Hugs,
Karita

Helen said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot!
Helen x

Barbara Godden said...

I love your card it is beautiful. The image is so cute.

Barbara

Kristen said...

Mary, this card is STUNNING!!!!! You know I love the image, but your coloring is fabulous!!! Love it. One of my favs of yours!

Bee said...

Hi Mary, Your lovely lion card won the last Bee Crafty Challenge, No 39!
Conratulations, you win any Bee Crafty image of your choice, just pop by the blog and then shop to choose your image and then email me at mail@artisangroup.org.uk

x