CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Challenge Going Grey with Scrap-Creations

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday! This is vacation week for me I am loving it. I am hoping to make lots of cards and I really need to clean and reorganize my craft area. Being creative is a messy process for me and I tend to leave a trail behind me. I am in trouble when there are piles everywhere and that is where I am now.

I am really loving using digital paper on my creations. I fell in love with this star paper from Bearly Mine Designs and knew it was perfect for a birthday card. Knowing that I loved this DP I bought the MFT star Die-namics to go with it. I also couldn't resist glittering the stars for some sparkle on the card. This cute digi is one of Mo Mannings that I love!

Being Tuesday it is also time for another fabulous challenge over at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations. This week we have a fun theme that everyone can play along with, BIRTHDAYS! How easy is this theme so come play with us this week. The ladies have made some gorgeous birthday cards to inspire your own birthday creations.

These are some other fantastic challenges that fit my card

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge #89-This is the fantastic sketch I used for my card. So many possibilities with this sketch!

Alota Rubber Stamps Challenge #53-This week the challenge is to use Nestabilities. I used 6 different Nesties on this card.

A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge 140-This week their challenge is "Birthday Wishes". I have lots to make cards for at this time of year.

AIFactory Challenge AIF #068-This week their challenge is "In The Kitchen" or all about food. My food is a birthday cake!

Aud Sentiments Challenge #22-This week their challenge is all about "Trendy Sayings". What a fun idea for a challenge!

Card Makin' Mamas Challenge #15-This challenge is all about "Happy Birthdays". This is a fun new challenge blog that I found and I am so glad I did!

Crazy For Challenges C4C75-The challenge this week is all about "Sparkle/Glitter/Bling" I glittered all the stars on my card!

For Fun Challenge-This challenge is all about "Birthdays", I love making birthday cards.

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge-Sweet Treats is their challenge this week. I love cupcakes as a special treat!

The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge #6-This month their challenge is "Birthday Wishes" with a furry animal included. Great theme this month!

Gingerloft Challenge GL12-This challenge is all about "Our Furry Friends". I love all animals so I love to put them on most of my cards in case you can't tell!

If The Shoe Fits...Scrap It Challenge #67-This week the challenge is Birthdays! This is favorite challenge of mine!

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge #81-The challenge this week is all about using "Punches and Dies", I used 6 different dies and one punch on this B'Day card!

One Stop Craft Challenge Week #119-This week their challenge is "Birthdays". This is a time when great minds think alike with this theme!

Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge 141-This week their challenge is "Create A card For A Child", I created a child's B'Day card.

Scrap It With A Song Challenge Week 43-This week I picked the second playlist "Everyday Love". My everyday love is chocolate cake, I could eat it everyday! (I don't though thank goodness) Great choice for the song.

Simply Create Challenge #37-This challenge is "Bold and Bright". I think this is a really fun theme to chase away Winter and bring on the Fun!

Stamp Something Challenge-This week their challenge is a "Funky Something". What a fun theme to really make you think FUNKY?

Stempeltraume Challenge #71-This week the challenge is to use a "New Stamp". I have this new Digi Stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil.

The Beary Scrap Design Team Challenge #20-This challenge is called "Winter Blues". It can be winter, the color blue or chasing away the blues. I chose the color blue and chocolate definitely chases away the "Blues" most of the time!

The Res-Q Challenge RESQ71-This week the challenge is "Don't Be S.A.D." make something that makes you happy! I love the color blue, things that sparkle, animals of all kinds and chocolate cake. These all make me happy especially when I am creating!

Totally PaperCrafts Challenge #54-This week the challenge is "Do it with Digis". I used a Mo Manning digi that I fell in love with!

Sarah Hurley Challenge #30-This challenge this week is all about "Food and Drink". I love a good chocolate cupcake, don't you?

Friday Fun at Fairy Knoll Challenge #38-This week their challenge is "Birthday or Thank You".
I chose to do birthday this time around. Fun new challenge blog for me!

Stampin' With The Dragon Challenge-This week their challenge is all about "Birthdays, Birthdays, Birthdays". A great challenge to play along with!

These are all wonderful challenges be sure to stop by and play along with them.

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I have created. I really appreciate all the wonderful comments that you leave for me to read.

Happy Creating,
Mary

40 comments:

scrapperjulia said...

What a cute card! Love the little critter eating that cupcake and love the sparkle stars too! Thanks for joining us at The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!I love hamsters - oh,and cake!Great colour combo and twinkly stars.Thanks for joining us at AiFactory :D
Lisa x

Silli said...

Mary, your card is so sweet!

sallysbitz2 said...

This is an adorable card & image that you have coloured perfectly.

Thanks for joining us @ For Fun Challenges.

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Kathie said...

Hi Mary, I love your card, what a great image and I adore your colours used and you have coloured it so perfectly. Very pretty especially with your star embellishments. Great job.
Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-Design Team

Dragonlady said...

Lovley cute card, thanks for playing at Aud Sentiments.

Hugs Ali x

Anonymous said...

Beyond cute card. I love it and the colors you used. Thanks for joining us at Stamping With The Dragon.
Hugs,
Beth

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a little cutie .. i love his chubby cheeks full of cupcake lol
Thanks for joining us at Sarah hurley
Lisa ;)

Michelle Quinno said...

Oooooh, this is adorable, Mary! I love it!! The image and the colors are fantastic!

Enjoy your week off!

Peggy said...

Great card Mary!! I love the colors and the image is colored perfectly!

Julie said...

what a cute card. Love everything about it. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
julie

Audrey said...

Super cute! I love that cupcake! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Cards By MI said...

Aawww! How cute! This is really sweet. Love what you have done with BM DP as well. Looks really great! Thanks for playing with us over at For Fun this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Basement Stamper said...

beautiful blue colors, love the sparkly stars that match the paper, perfect combination with this cute little critter.

Annette said...

OMG 6 dies and 1 punch on the same card, that is one for the record books, Mary! He's adorable, and I love the sentiment. Eat Cake has got to be a great moto and solves a lot of problems (and only creates just one, but I've heard that calories don't count on your birthday so it's fine really!) Love the folded ribbon bow, and the glittered stars are fab. A great creation. Thanks for joining in with our die/punches theme at Incy Wincy this week. Hope to see you again next week. Annette xx

downrightcrafty said...

What a lovely creations and great birthday card too
thank you for sharing your work with us at Stampin with the Dragon hugs Kate xx

Arlana 11426 said...

Oh im loving the blue colors and such sweet papers. Your image is adorable. Arlana@SSW!!!

sam said...

beautiful card, cute image!! thanks for joining us this week at Scrap it with a Song!

Jackie Randolph said...

Mary, this is so cute, love your image and your colors are just so bright and pretty!!
Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at SSW.

sweetbloominscraps said...

What a cutie! I love your coloring and the fun DP you chose! Your stars are fabulous too!
Judi SSW DT

Love crafts forever said...

Thanks for playing with us at Stamping With The Dragon.
Hugs Nataliya.

mulberry station said...

I love your fun DP and bright color scheme> YOur image is adorable. I could go for a cupcake right now. :)
Thanks for joining us this week.
Nancy SSW-DT

Chris said...

that is totally adorable. love the bite out of the cupcake.
thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.

mindy gallagher said...

Super cute! Thanks so much for playing with us at Scrap it With a SOng!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

EEK! What a cutie!!! Love his little cheeks. Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Deanne :)

Sharon Basel said...

This is one of my most favorite images from Mo Manning and you've colored this darling hamster so perfectly. I just love his cheeks so full of cupcake! Beautiful done for the SSW sketch too. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Sharon-DT

darling Ho said...

What a cute image! And the blue you used is very pretty.
Thanks for joining us at SC, hope to see you soon. ~~hugs~darling Ho~~

Scrappy said...

I love the colors you picked! Those sparkly stars are PERFECT!! Terrific job! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at AIFactory and Aud Sentiments! We hope to see you back next week!

Purple Crazy said...

Fabulous card, I love BMD papers too, such a cute hamster, and a sentiment I can agree with, thanks for joining us at Gingerloft this time, hugs Wendy xx

Shelley said...

This is too cute for words, thanks for joining in this weeks One Stop Craft Challenge. Hugs Shelley
If you want to enter some candy you will find it here...
http://www.blog.onestopcardcrafts.co.uk/2011/02/one-stop-card-crafts-4th-birthday.html

Denise said...

Fabulous! Love this cute image! Thanks for playing RESQ challenge this week!

lesleyworth said...

adorable! love the blue...and that image is fabulous! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

Lynn said...

How cute! I love the little mouse on top of that cake! Fantastic coloring!!
Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft Challenges:)
huggs
Lynn xx

Kristen said...

Hehehe....this image makes me giggle.....Love your card Mary!

Ruthie said...

So cute - love that image!

Thanks for joining in the fun at Aud Sentiments

Rx

Sprytebyrd said...

Love this card! Great papers, colors and super cute image!
Thanks so much for playing along with the Card Makin' Mamas on our Birthday Challenge! Good Luck!
Hugs! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

Unknown said...

Cute card, thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges this week!

Sarah

Unknown said...

Great design! a very cute card! Thanks for joining us at the Beary Scrap's Winter Blues challenge. Good luck and we hope to see you again!
hugs,
Gini

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Wow! This is spectacular! Thanks so much for joining our Beary Sweet Challenge this week - good luck!

Cheers,
Susan

Sudha said...

Pretty creation dear.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com