CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Dreaming of A White Christmas

Hello and Happy Tuesday! This is the end of a wonderful long weekend and now a back to school day for me. We are having summer like weather the last few days and got a lot done around the house, spent time craft shopping with my sister, and spent most of today with my hubby taking a day trip up into NH. A perfect long weekend only to realize that back to reality. I guess I need some way to pay for all my crafting goodys!

I had started this card last week and put it aside because I couldn't decide what DP I wanted to use. I bought some really snowflake paper on Sat. and thought I would use that but decided I loved the Bearly Mine more for with her. I really like blue so making a monochromatic card was easy once I picked it up again. I am pretty happy with the end result, I am glad I didn't finish it last week. I probably wouldn't have liked it as much.

Here are some fabulous challenges that fit my card

Anything Goes Challenge #51-Die Cuts/ Punches or both
Bee Crafty Downloads Challenge #55-Bling
By The Cute and Girly 2nd B'Day Challenge-Anything Goes
Crafty Ann's Challenge #51-Inspired by a Christmas Song
Dream Valley Challenge #17-Monochrome
Hanna and Friends Challenge #114-Bingo- Glimmer, buttons(the pearl snowflake on the top of the large snowflake is a button), pins
Fashionista Friday Challenge #93-Where my GIRLS at???
Just Some Lines Challenge-Reminds me of a song, White Christmas
LOTV Challenge #115-Let it Snow
One Stop Craft Challenge #152-Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey Challenge #20-Die Cuts and/or Punches
Pink Ink Sketch Challenge #7-Erica's Wonderful Sketch
Fairy Fun Fridays Challenge #63-Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice
Papertake Weekly Challenge-Get in shape(3 different shapes square, circle, rectangle)
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #155-Anything Goes as long as it Sparkles
Simon Says Stamp Challenge-Simon Says... Sparkle and Bling
Sentimental Sundays Challenge #76-Anything Goes
Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge #110-Anything goes
The Crazy Challenge Sept./Oct. Christmas Challenge-No red or green
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge-Lets Do Christmas
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #58-Monochromatic
Bah! Humbug! Challenge #40-Glitz and Glitter
Bizzy Becs Store Blog Oct. Challenge-Girls and Pearls

These are all fabulous challenges so be sure to stop by and play along with them!

Thank you for stopping by today to see what I created. I really appreciate all the wonderful comments that you leave for me to read.

Happy Creating,
Mary C

25 comments:

Chelsea said...

lovely card ... thanks for playing along at Just Some Lines!

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

I'm in love!!!!! What a fabulous card!!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at By The Cute & Girly. Have fun with our 2nd anniversary blog hop and good luck!

Hugzzz
Tammy xx

If you haven’t seen it yet, I have some candy up for grabs at Creations LaDiva :)!

Tamie said...

Oh My Goodness your card is absolutely stunning. I love the colors you used, the image oh and oh my all of the details in your layout. thanks for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Vanni said...

Such a beautiful card!

Thank you for joining this weeks Hanna and Friends Challenge.
Hugs,
vanni

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a stunner :) Love the fresh and blue colors and that snowcrystal is gorgeous :) Beautyful image and great coloring :)
Thanks for playing with Whoopsi Daisy this week :)
Hugs Lill

Crafting Belle said...

So so pretty, thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey xxx

downrightcrafty said...

this is one gorgeous sparkly creation and love the color choice, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.
hugs Kate xx
ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

Ann Whitfield said...

This is stunning Mary, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Wow! This a stunning creation Mary ;)

Jenn Borjeson said...

Soooo cute! Thank you for joining our "Reminds Me of a Song" challenge at Just Some Lines! :)

Joanie said...

Lovely card and a definite icy feel to it. Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes, Joanie

Daisychain said...

A great Christmas card, love the design and colours. Thanks for sharing it with us at Whoopsi Daisy and LOTV. Hugs Christine x

Susie said...

A really beautiful card - I love the pin too! Thanks for joining our Monochrome challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card, such pretty details and I just adore that multi layered snowflake.
Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes
Hugs Kat xx

nnalorac said...

Stunning Christmassy card Mary,gorgeous colours and image, love it. Thanks for joining us over at BTC&G. Good Luck. Carolxx

Sudha said...

Gorgeous creation. Luv the colors too.

Anonymous said...

WOW what a fabulous Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx

Geraldine said...

Terrific card. That little girl is a vision in blue. I have lost count of all the snowflakes...Thank you for joining BTC&Gs anniversary blog hop and good luck.
Geraldine

Andie's Space said...

Hi Mary
This is such a sweet image with gorgeous colouring. Love the fab snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafters & Papertake Weekly this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Annette said...

This card is GORGEOUS. I love this frosty blue for christmas cards, and the snowflake is just amazing. I love it.
Annette xx
Papertake GDT

Claire said...

oh wow what a beauty! Gorgeous colours and I love, love , love that stamp! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Anns and good luck
Claire xx

Stempelkobold said...

What a wonderful card! Great colours used! Thank you for playing along with us this time at the crazy christmas challenge, good luck! Dominique

Bec said...

this is fabulous, thank you for joining us at Bizzy Becs Challenge..

Just Some Lines Digital Stamps said...

Oh this is soo pretty and cute. Love how you added the pin.
Thanks for joining Just Some Lines Saturday Challenge :)

Jen said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's this week.
Jen x